Filters and Highlighters
- Matching whole words:
craft— will match "craft" but not "minecraft" or "diablocraft".
- AND operator:
detachable hats— will match teasers containing the words "detachable" AND "hats".
- OR operator:
gsl|starcraft|sc2— matches "gsl" OR "starcraft" OR "sc2"
- Mixing both operators:
sanae|ohana pure— matches "pure" AND "sanae", or "pure" AND "ohana"
- Exact match search:
"until you like it"— place double quotes around the pattern to search for an exact string
*sankaku*— this can find threads contaning links to sankaku
idolm*ster— can match idolmaster or idolm@ster, etc...
- Filtering by name or tripcode:
- Prefix the pattern with # to search inside the author field:
#!!3n8yyKtTvbU— matches SHiN !!3n8yyKtTvbU or Ayano Sugiura !!3n8yyKtTvbU, etc...
#Ayano— matches Ayano or Ayano Sugiura or Ayano Sugiura !!3n8yyKtTvbU, etc...
#— this will match all non-anonymous threads.
- It is also possible to filter by regular expression:
.won't match newline characters, use
/^(?=[\s\S]*detachable)(?=[\s\S]*hats)[\s\S]*$/i— AND operator.
/^(?![\s\S]*touhou)[\s\S]*$/i— NOT operator.
/^>/— threads starting with a quote (">" character as an html entity).
/^$/— threads with no text.
- On — enables or disables the filter.
- Boards — space separated list of boards on which the filter will be active.
- Hide — hides matched threads.
- Top — puts matched threads on top of the list.
- Strict — when available, Highlight filters can match against additional auto-generated tags. This option disables such behaviour and makes the filter only search inside the subject, comment and filename fields. Hide filters are always "strict".
This menu allows you to gather your pinned and filtered threads from multiple boards at once.Collect threads from the following boards:
Merge GroupsThis menu allows you to merge several boards into a single view. Enter a space separated list of boards to define a group, one group per line. Those will appear in the main navigation menu.
a g w